Gender, Culture and Social Change
The Master’s Degree Programme in Gender, Culture and Social Change is an interfaculty programme. In this programme gender is analysed as a structure producing hierarchies, which is closely tied to the categories of ethnic groups and class in postnational and -colonial systems. The students acquire interdisciplinary theoretical and occupational competencies.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Master of Arts (MA)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- develop expertise in the fields of gender and diversity
- work interdisciplinarily and understand intersectionality
- acquire theoretical and empirical knowledge
- gain analytical competencies
- practical application of knowledge
The master's programme is interdisciplinary. Various faculties are involved:
My career opportunities
- managing, planning, analysing activities in public service
- work in government and non-governmental organisations
- employment in private companies
- work in adult education
- work in journalism, etc.