The PhD Programme in Management allows students to pursue their own research in various sub-disciplines of management. Students work with faculty members and colleagues on research projects to gain experiences in their field of study and increase skills and competences in their special field of interest.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant diploma or master's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- carry out a research project
- choose among various sub-fields of management
- experienced faculty guide and support course work
- work with other PhD students of diverse academic and cultural backgrounds
- enjoy an atmosphere of close cooperation and intellectual challenges
My career opportunities
- teach and reaserch in universities and other research institutions
- employment in profit and non-profit organizations
- positions in the public sector