Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
The students of the Master’s Degree Programme in Accounting, Auditing and Taxation learn about the main topics in all areas of accounting. Students may choose an individual focus in the fields of controlling, international billing, taxation and auditing.
Guide Detailed Information Apply Online
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Master of Science (MSc)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- learn accounting instruments and tools
- understand and use standards, regulations and laws
- reflect critically on norms and procedures
- recognise and solve real world problems in the field
- learn and use methods of research in accounting
My career opportunities
- work in accounting, controlling or taxation departments of companies and other organisations
- employment as tax consultant and/or auditor
- become a business consultant
Graduates tracking: provides information on the occupational fields students enter after graduation