The Master’s Degree Programme in Media is offered within the framework of the interdisciplinary fields of “Media and Literature”. Students enroled in this programme may set their focus individually in the different areas of media linguistics or media philology. The programme offers diverse practical courses and flexibility through many elective modules.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
The right degree for me?
- understand media studies from a philologic-cultural perspective
- study media language and media communication
- understand the relationship between literature and media
- understand the relationship between media and society
- learn media analysis and practices
Career Service of the University of Innsbruck (in German)
My career opportunities
- editorial and conceptual work in and for media
- work in public relations in businesses and institutions
- become as media consultant
- work in the educational sector
- pursue an academic career
Graduates tracking: provides information on the occupational fields students enter after graduation