The students of the Master’s Degree Proramme in History deepen and broaden their knowledge about historical periods, key dates and connections and their controversial discussion. Different research perspectives (e.g. cultural, political, social, economic) are considered in the investigation of all topics.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Master of Arts (MA)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- deepen the knowledge in history
- broaden and deepen the understanding of past and contemporary cultures
- explain issues of the present from the perspective of history
- acquire research skills in history
- choose an area of historical focus
My career opportunities
- work in research, museums, archives, collections and the documentation sectors
- work in adult and continuing education
- work in the media and culture sectors
- work in public service departments
- work in administration
- work in politics and political consulting
- employment in national, supranational and international organisations