The goal of the Master’s Degree Programme in Educational Sciences is to deepen the students’ knowledge in the field of education sciences. Each student may choose to focus theoretically, methodologically and practically on a specific topic within education sciences, for example general education science, gender studies, psychoanalysis, migration studies, etc.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Master of Arts (MA)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- learn about social reality and social heterogeneity
- study the interaction between age, class, disability, gender, race and sexual orientation as different dimensions of social inequality
- acquire factual, analytic-theoretical, methodological and critical reflective thinking and knowledge
- actively and creatively apply professional competencies in fast changing environments
My career opportunities
- engage in research activities
- management positions in social organisations and institutions
- planning, analysing and consulting positions in education
- senior positions in government and non-governmental organisations at both national and international level