The students of this Masters’s degree programme acquire in-depth theoretical and methodological knowledge in the field of German philology and may focus on specific areas in this field of study. They are able to develop and follow innovative theoretical concepts and research approaches by applying their comprehensive specialised knowledge.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
The right degree for me?
- acquire in-depth knowledge about German philology
- develop critical awareness of topics in this field
- develop problem solving competencies in communication
- research and develop research approaches in German language and literature
- become proficient in applying academic standards
Career Service of the University of Innsbruck (in German)
My career opportunities
- strategic development and management of complex projects
- work in journalism and publishing
- work in bookselling and libraries
- work in cultural administration and education
- work in international cultural and educational exchange
- employment in adult education
- work in public relations and communication
- enrol in a PhD programme
Graduates tracking: provides information on the occupational fields students enter after graduation