Thank you for attending our meeting!
We would like to thank you all for attending the ECCC Meeting 2015! We had a busy time full of amazing speakers, workshops and delegates. If you would like to be involved in future ECCC, please keep an eye on this site.
You can find our meeting pictures here!
The European Calcium Channel Conference 2015 focussed on voltage-gated calcium channels and other structurally related ion channels involved in calcium signaling in excitable cells. Like in the successful first conference three years ago it brought together the leaders in the field and young researchers at a fantastic setting in the Austrian Alps to discuss the latest developments in ion channel research. Technical workshops, posters and social activities will complement the meeting program.
The European Calcium Channel Conference is organized every three years, alternating with the International Calcium Channel Conferences (http://www.calciumchannel.com).
We thank our Conference Sponsors!
- Manu Ben Johny, Baltimore, USA
- Martin Biel, Munich, Germany
- Emilio Carbone, Torino, Italy
- Henry Colecraft, New York, USA
- Bertrand Coste, Marseille, France
- Niels Decher, Marburg, Germany
- Markus Delling, Boston, USA
- Ivy Dick, Baltimore, USA
- Annette Dolphin, London, UK
- Jutta Engel, Germany
- Veit Flockerzi, Homburg, Germany
- Bernhard E. Flucher, Innsbruck, Austria
- Marc Freichel, Heidelberg; Germany
- Antony Galione, Oxford, UK
- Thomas Gudermann, LMU Munich
- Martin Heine, Magdeburg, Germany
- Johannes Hell, Davies, USA
- Stefan Herzig, Germany
- Jeffrey Holt, Boston, USA
- Thomas Jentsch, Berlin, Germany
- Amy Lee, Iowa City, USA
- Diane Lipscombe, Providence, USA
- Tobias Moser, Göttingen, Germany
- Gerald Obermair, Innsbruck, Austria
- Ricardo Olcese, Los Angeles, USA
- Daniela Pietrobon, Padova, Italy
- Murali Prakriya, Chicago, USA
- Peter Ruth, Tübingen, Germany
- Ryiuchi Shigemoto, ISTA, Austria
- Hee-Sup Shin, Korea
- Terry Snutch, Vancouver, Canada
- Insuk So, Seoul, Korea
- Tuck W Soong, Singapore
- Jörg Striessnig, Innsbruck, Austria
- Byung Chang Suh, DGIST, Korea
- Tsutomu Tanabe, Tokyo, Japan
- Rudi Vennekens, Leuven, Belgium
- Thomas Voets, Leuven, Belgium
- Christian Wahl-Schott, Germany
- Haoxing Xu, Ann Arbor, USA
- Gerald Zamponi, Calgary, Canada