- Welcome to our new website
- New observatory coming soonIntroducing the Innsbruck Atmospheric Observatory for Environmental Research in Alpine and Urban Terrain
- Visiting Prof. Dr. Christoph Schär (ETH Zürich)Two extra talks on 'Advanced topics in Climate and Cryosphere: climate change in Europe'
- PhD (or Postdoc) at the interface of atmospheric science & statisticsReview of applications will begin on March 20, 2017
- Researchers diving deep into Devil’s Hole to study climate historyFeature in the Pahrump Valley Times
- UIBK Newsroom: Colonisation of Tibetan Plateau
- Join us at EGU 2017UIBK researchers are co-convening 15 sessions
- Upcoming talks in Jan 2017