The Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Philosophy introduces students to philosophy and its disciplines. The students study philosophical questions in different contexts, learn methods in philosophy and investigate ethical, epistemological, socio-philosophical and metaphysical dimensions of society, culture and scholarship.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- learn about truth
- understand responsibility
- understand liberty
- investigate existentialism
- acquire critical-reasoning skills
Similar studiesBachelor's Programmes
Secondary School Teacher Training
My career opportunities
- work in cultural and social sectors
- work in politics and business
- work in journalism and the broader media sector