Sport is a big economic business. It requires experts to develop and implement organisational structures to manage the complexities of clubs and associations and the huge number of commercial sport providers. The students of the Bachelors’s Degree Program in Sport Management acquire qualifications and knowledge for this occupational field.
Before enroling in this Programme students need to provide proof that they passed the entrance exam testing physical motor skills.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Physical and motor competence
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- understand sport as a social phenomenon
- acquire knowledge about providers and consumers in sports
- recognize developments in and for sports
- develop procedures, practices and programmes for public and private players in the field of sports
- implement business plans for sports organisations
- Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
- Applied Economics
- Marketing and Branding
- Organization Studies
- Strategic Management and Innovation
- Sustainable Regional and Destination Development
My career opportunities
- employment in the sporting goods and retail sector
- work in the tourism and recreation industry
- work in the public sector
- manage sport centers
- work for commercial providers of sports
- work in business and industry – company sports
- manage sport clubs and associations
- manage sporting events and athletes