The students of the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Psychology gain basic knowledge about human experience and action as well as mental processes that are important for the interaction between people and their social, technological and natural environment. Graduates will be able to apply this basic knowledge for designing and enhancing human living and working conditions. Another part of this Programme focuses on teaching students thorough skills in psychological diagnostics and psychological interventions in the fields of clinical, health, work and organisational psychology.
Detailed Information Apply Online
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- learn to analyse and structure complex problems improving analytical competencies
- enhance competencies in communication, cooperation and team work
- study the natural and socio-cultural conditions of human experience, behavior and action
- increase awareness for gender related issues
- acquire competencies to work in the fields of human sciences
My career opportunities
- work in public health and health care
- work in the fields of work, organisational and economic psychology
- work in educational psychology
- employment in adult education