The students of the Master’s Degree Programme in Psychology gain sound scientific knowledge as well as qualifications for further training in other psychology related fields. Graduates of the Programme have the qualification to train as psychologists as laid out in the Psychologist Act. In this Programme students acquire more thorough theoretical knowledge and practical skills of psychological basic research, clinical psychology and applied psychology. This degree is a requirement for further postgraduate education, e.g. PhD Programme, clinical psychology, health, workplace and organisational psychology.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
The right degree for me?
- enhance analytical competencies
- increase communication competencies
- increase cooperation, organisation and team work skills
- acquire methodological competencies required in the field of human sciences
- gain qualification for post-graduate education programmes
My career opportunities
- work in the field of clinical and health psychology
- work in the fields of workplace, organisational and business psychology, e.g. human resources management, occupational psychology, consulting
- work in educational psychology
- positions in gerontological psychology
- work in traffic psychology
- employment in the judicial system, e.g. prisons, courts
- employment in adult education
- work as sport psychologist
- private practice