The students of the Master’s Degree Programme in Sport Science learn competencies required to offer high-quality, demand-oriented and target-oriented sport and exercise programmes. In addition, they learn to carry out scientific research work independantly and implement research projects in the fields of rehabilitation, leisure and high performance sport.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Master of Science (MSc)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- study mountain sports theoretically and practically
- develop training sessions for rehabilitation and high-performance athletes
- develop and carry out exercise therapy sessions for patients
- acquire more thorough knowledge of the main fields of sport science
- learn scientific research work
My career opportunities
- work for clubs and sport associations
- work in olympic centers
- employment in rehabilitation clinics
- work in health and recreation tourism
- work academically
- work for sporting goods manufacturers
- qualified to become an accredited Exercise Therapist/Kinesiologist (graduation of the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Sport Science and the relevant specialisation is required)