The students of the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Sport Science acquire basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, sport psychology and sport sociology as well as the core subjects of sport science such as kinesiology, biomechanics, training theory and sport pedagogy. Students receive practical training in many sports.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Admission procedure physical and motor competence
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- acquire basic theoretical and practical competencies in sport science
- gain sound knowledge in the fields of general fitness, medical fitness and performance training
- learn methods of performance diagnostics
- acquire knowledge about basic training methods
- gain pedagogic and organisational competencies required for working with performance and recreational athletes and sportspersons
Similar studiesSecondary School Teacher Training
My career opportunities
- work in clubs and sport associations
- work in wellness centers
- work in tourism
- work in the sport retail market
- qualification to enrol into the Master’s Degree Programme in Sport Science to become an accredited kinesiologist