Pharmacy is a scientific discipline strongly related to the medical field. Drugs and all their related aspects are at the centre of the pharmaceutical sciences. The students of the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Pharmacy gain scientific knowledge and learn scientific methods in the main disciplines of pharmacy and its related fields of science. The main topics taught in the programme are the basics of developing, producing and assuring the quality of drugs and pharmaceutical substances.
Detailed Information Apply Online
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Latin /Biology and Environmental Protection
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- gain theoretical and practical scientific knowledge
- acquire basic knowledge of the four branches of pharmacy
- introduction to scientific practices and literature
- complete a Bachelor’s thesis
My career opportunities
- enrol into the Master’s Degree Programme Pharmacy
- work in pharmaceutical industries
- work in R&D, production, certification and quality assurance in related industries
- employment in public health authorities
- research at universities and other research institutions and testing facilities