The Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Chemistry prepares the students for occupations in the the field of chemistry. This programme is a pre-requisite for enrolling into the Master’s Degree Programme in Chemistry and other related disciplines.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- understand matter physiochemically
- synthesise and analyse substances
- carry out chemical experiments
- apply chemical methods
- acquire general knowledge of chemistry
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Earth Science
Secondary School Teacher Training
My career opportunities
- employment in chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- work in the fields of materials science
- work in testing and certifcation within public institutions