Computer Science is the science of systematic and automated information processing. The Supplementary Programme in Computer Science is combined with other Bachelor‘s and Master’s or Diploma Degree Programmes in other subject areas. Students gain additional scientific qualifications in the fundamentals of Computer Science.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
2 semesters/60 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
see detailed information
Information on the curriculum
- broaden your horizon
- learn the basics of programming
- be able to comprehend algorithms
- learn how to develop software solutions
- experience the possibilities and limits of information processing
The extension course in computer science is aimed at students and graduates who would like to expand their qualification profile through a scientifically founded additional education in the field of computer science.
The admission to the supplementary programme Computer Science requires the admission and completion of at least 30 ECTS-APs or the completion of a Bachelor's, Master's or Diploma degree at the University of Innsbruck.
Overview of relevant studies
My added value
- increasing opportunities on the labour market in one's own subject through highly sought-after additional qualifications
- preparation for interdisciplinary tasks at the interface to computer science in business, science and administration