Economy, Health and Sports Tourism
This programme offers a sound theoretical education in economics combined with a focus on tourism. The theoretical topics come alive, thus making them more relevant in real life, by concentrating on sports and health. Graduates qualify to enrol in any Master’s degree programme in economics.
This programme is carried out in conjunction with the Private University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology (UMIT TIROL) in Hall. Students have to enrol at the UMIT TIROL first – tuition fees will be charged – and then at the University of Innsbruck.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- gain theoretical knowledge while focusing on practical applications
- combine business and economic perspectives
- study relevant topics in psychology, sports and health sciences
- acquire an education in economics with a focus on tourism
- study in the heart of a tourist destination
Secondary School Teacher Training
My career opportunities
- work for tourism associations and chambers
- employment in consulting companies in the tourism, marketing, digitalisation sectors
- employment in outdoor companies or outdoor equipment companies
- work for travel and event organisations
- work for service providers in sports and recreation
- employment in the catering and hospitality industry and hotel chains