Civil and Environmental Engineering
The students of this Bachelor’s Degree Programme acquire competencies in civil and environmental engineering that enables them to plan, construct, calculate, implement, operate and renovate buildings, bridges, tunnels, transportation systems, water supply installations, etc. Other areas that are covered in this programme are transportation system planning, flood and avalanche control measures, noise protection systems as well as wastewater and waste disposal.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- study the basics of civil and environmental engineering
- study concrete, steel and wood constructions
- understand energy efficient buildings
- learn about supply installations and disposal systems, transport systems and hydraulic engineering
- acquire project management skills
My career opportunities
- work in planning offices, construction companies or public service departments
- work for associations, chambers and special interest groups
- freelance work as (federally) Certified Civil Engineer
- work in educational and research institutions