In the Master’s Degree Programme in Civil Engineering students deepen their knowledge about concrete and brick, wood, metal and composite construction as well as materials technology, which is based on the fundamental subjects of mechanics, strength of materials, and numerical analysis. Students also study the topics of construction operations and processes in project management and development.
Detailed Information Apply Online
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Diplomingenieurin/Diplomingenieur (Dipl.-Ing. or DI)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- specialisation in three areas: Construction Materials, Construction and Project Management; Constructive Civil Engineering; Modelling and Simulation
- exchanging an area of specialisation with one offered in the Master’s Degree Programme Environmental Engineering is possible
- choose between a broad technical education or specialisation in three subjects
- apply state-of-the-art scientific knowledge to tasks in civil engineering
- develop new methods and processes
- take part in practical training
- possibilities to study internationally
My career opportunities
- work in planning, project management, analysis, consulting or implementation in companies of all sizes and in specialised sectors
- employment in construction companies or public agencies
- work as freelance civil engineer
- work for associations, chambers and special interest groups
- employment in journalism and the broader media sector
- work in educational or reserach institutions