The students of the Master’s Degree Programme in Environmental Engineering deepen their knowledge in the fields of environmental technologies, transportation systems, geotechnical engineering, hydraulic engineering, surveying and energy efficient buildings.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
(Dipl.-Ing. or DI)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- choose from three specialisation areas: “Energy Efficient Buildings”, “Geotechnical and Hydraulic Engineering and Surveying”, and “Environmental Technologies and Transportation Systems”
- exchanging an area of specialisation with one offered in the Master’s Degree Programme in Civil Engineering is possible
- choose between a broad technical education or specialisation in three subjects
- apply state-of-the-art scientific knowledge to environmental engineering activities
- develop new methods and processes
- possibility to study internationally
My career opportunities
- planning of infrastructure projects in engineering offices or major enterprises
- consulting and analysing work in engineering offices and consulting companies
- work in construction companies or public service departments
- work as freelance engineer
- work for associations, chambers and special interest groups
- employment in journalism and the broader media sector
- work in educational or reserach institutions