Students of the Master’s Degree Programme in Architecture will deepen their knowledge in a personalized and interdisciplinary way and systematically prepare for their future multifaceted career. The students develop creative and integrative working methods, meeting future creative, technological, socio-cultural and ecological demands.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Diplom-Ingenieurin/Diplom-Ingenieur (Dipl.-Ing. or DI)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- learn state-of-the-art and future design and planning methods
- learn how to implement innovatively and create integrative design
- use digital tools innovatively and creatively
- deepen knowledge in a personalized and interdisciplinary way
- find ways to integrate creative, ecological and technological challenges
Currently, the Master's Programme Architecture is the only programme with artistic aspects at the LFU.
My career opportunities
- manage the implementation of architectural, urban design and regional planning projects and projects of related disciplines
- management positions in architectural or planning firms, civil service departments, the construction industry or in the construction and planning departments of companies
- work in the fields of architecture and media, architectural journalism, architecture theory, architectural history, construction research and the preservation of sites of historic interest
- work in emerging design disciplines relating to the information society
- teach and research at universities, academies, universities of applied sciences and highschools with an engineering focus (Austria-specific)