Mathematics, as a universal language, is the basis for science and engineering sciences. One of the main functions of mathematics is to develop solutions for problems within and outside of mathematics. It is used to model natural phenomena and to express technical problems. Within the framework of digitalisation mathematics forms an essential building block for entering into progressive future careers.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- combine creative, analytical and logical thinking
- model and analyse problems and solve them by using computers
- sound basic education in the diverse areas of mathematics
- study not only a broad range of internal mathematical problems but also concrete applications
- prepare for a career in the fields of technology, business, research or administration
Secondary School Teacher Training
My career opportunities
- work in high-tech industry
- employment in telecommunication and information technology
- work in logistics
- employment in banks, insurance companies and statistics institutions