Architects design, plan and construct our built environment on every scale: from landscapes, cities, buildings, to interior spaces and design objects. The students of the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Architecture are given a comprehensive introduction into the practices and topics of the vocational field. The students graduate with sound competencies in design, art, theory and engineering.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- design cities, landscapes, buildings, spaces and construction
- use materials and technologies innovatively and creatively
- communicate and implementing ideas digitally and physically
- understand current and historical discourse on architecture
- grasp interactions between design, technology, ecology and culture
Derzeit ist Architektur das einzige wissenschaftliche Studium mit künstlerischen Aspekten an der LFU. Ein verwandtes technisches Studium ist das Bachelorstudium Civil and Environmental Engineering
My career opportunities
- work in architecture and planning firms
- positions in civil service, e.g. planning authorities
- create architectural communications
- work in journalism and theoretical fields
- creative design and exhibition design
- work in creative industries
Graduates tracking: provides information on the occupational fields students enter after graduation.