33-013 Course element Form
Forms are not saved anonymously. The roles owner and choach can see in the course view which participants have started editing and which participants have already submitted the form.
Participants still have the possibility to see their own entries after the submission.
- In your course, click on Administration in the upper left cornerand then on Course editor. The course editor opens.
- Click on Insert course elements and select the element Form. The element has now been created in the course structure and can be moved (later on, if required) by drag and drop. Alternatively, you can use the Quick-Add function in the yellow-lined menu bar to enter the name of the desired course element and conveniently insert it into your course by pressing the Enter key.
- In the Title and Description tab, enter the title to be displayed in the course structure on the left. Click on Insert additional information to additionally enter learning objectives, instructions or instructions for the coach. Furthermore, you can Set link to this course element in order to refer to it from outside or inside the course by clicking on the text with a blue background and copying the existing link. Save your entries.
- In the tabs Visibility and Access or Learning path you can, if desired, regulate the visibility and the access to the course elements:
- If your course is a Conventional course, you will find more detailed information in HelpCard 10-030 .
- If your course is a Learning path course, you will find more detailed information in HelpCard 10-031 .
- In the tab Layout you can change the layout of course elements. You can add background images to course elements or change the font colour. How to do this you will find in HelpCard 10-033 . In addition to the settings mentioned there, you can select Form filled in as the completion criterion.
- To embed the desired learning resource, click on the Form tab an then on the Choose, create or import button. Select the desired resource or click Create in the upper right corner. The learning resource has now been linked to the course.
- If a learning resource has already been inserted, you can Replace or Edit it. With the Edit button you have the possibility to directly edit the content. If the learning resource is already used in another course, the content can only be edited to a limited extent.
- If desired, a Completion deadline can be defined.
- You can also set that participants receive an Confirmation e-mail after submitting the form.
- Click the red X in the upper right corner to close the course editor. To publish the change, select Yes, automatically (for details on publishing, see HelpCard 10-020). In the course view that opens, all changes have now been applied.
In the course view of the course element Form you can delete all entries of the participants by clicking the button Reset all data. You can reset the data of individual persons by clicking the three-dot menu on the right and then Reset data.
Problems or questions?
Phone: +43 512 507-23555
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: it may happen that the English HelpCards are not up to date. Should you find discrepancies with the functions in OpenOlat, please refer to the German version of the HelpCard.
OpenOlat HelpCards by Universität Innsbruck: Digitale Medien und Lerntechnologien and Hochschule Furtwangen: Learning Services is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0