00-010 Landing Page
Apart from the portal, you will find the following tabs when you log into OpenOlat:
Courses: Here you will find all courses and learning resources listing you as an owner, coach and/or member.
Groups: The groups you have created or are a member of (see HelpCard 20-010).
Authoring: All learning resources where you are the owner. Also, you will find tools to create learning resources and courses. Authors can import and edit learning resources from the authoring section.
Question bank: Create and share questions with other authors. Additionally, you can create tests from existing questions (see HelpCard 40-010).
- Click onto the Courses section. You are now in the Favourites tab. You will be shown all courses with you added as a participant, owner or coach and any you have bookmarked as a favourite. You bookmark courses as favourites by clicking on the white flag to the left of the title of the corresponding course. The flag then turns red and the course is now listed in the Favourites tab.
- In the In preparation tab you will be shown all courses with you as owner, coach or participant and that are in status Preparation.
- In the Active tab you will be shown all courses with you as owner, coach or participant.
- In the Finished tab you will be shown all courses with you as owner, coach or participant that have been marked Finished by an owner of the course. These courses can still be read but can no longer edited.
- If you would like to search for specific courses or learning resources, you can use the Search form. Here you will find all learning resources that you have access to. You can use filters to narrow the result.
The Authoring section is organised similar to the Courses section.
- Under Favourites you will find all learning resources, listing you as an owner, that have been bookmarked as favourites. To bookmark a learning resource as a favourite, click the white flag to the left of the title of the learning resource. The bookmarked learning resource will then be listed as a favourite.
In the My courses tab you will find a list of all courses where you have authoring rights.
In the My entries tab you will find a list of all learning resources where you have authoring rights.
With the Search form you can find all learning resources that you have access to. You can use filters to narrow the result.
Under Deleted you can view all learning ressources that you have access to that have been marked as Finished by an owner.
Problems or questions?
Phone: +43 512 507-23555
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: it may happen that the English HelpCards are not up to date. Should you find discrepancies with the functions in OpenOlat, please refer to the German version of the HelpCard.
OpenOlat HelpCards by Universität Innsbruck: Digitale Medien und Lerntechnologien and Hochschule Furtwangen: Learning Services is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0