00-010 Landing Page
You will find the following navigation points in OpenOlat:
Portal: With Configure page you can add elements such as My courses I currently supervise, Notifications, My bookmarks, My notes, ...
Courses: All courses and learning resources for which you are entered as owner, coach and/or participant.
Groups: All groups that you have created or to which you have been added (you can find more information on this in the HelpCard 20-010).
Authoring: All learning resources for which you are registered as the owner. With author rights, you can create, import and edit courses and other learning resources here.
Question bank: Create questions, share them with other authors and generate tests from them (see HelpCard 40-010).
Here you will find all courses in which you are registered as owner, coach or participant.
- Favorites: All courses that you have marked as favorites with the red flag. You mark courses as favorites by clicking on the white flag to the left of the title of the corresponding course.
- In preparation: All courses that have the status In preparation.
- Active: All courses with the status Published.
- Finished: All courses that have been completed by an owner. These courses are only accessible in read mode and can no longer be edited.
- Search: Search for courses or other learning resources to which you have access. The filter restricts the search parameters.
Here you will find all learning resources (including courses) in which you are registered as the owner.
- Favorites: All learning resources that you have marked as favorites with the red flag. You mark courses as favorites by clicking on the white flag to the left of the title of the corresponding course.
- My courses: All your courses.
- My entries: All your learning resources.
- Search form: Search for learning resources that you have access to. The filter restricts the search parameters.
- Deleted: All learning resources that have been deleted by an owner.
Please note: it may happen that the English HelpCards are not up to date. Should you find discrepancies with the functions in OpenOlat, please refer to the German version of the HelpCard.
OpenOlat HelpCards by Universität Innsbruck: Digitale Medien und Lerntechnologien and Hochschule Furtwangen: Learning Services is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0