The Law shapes and the economy stimulates our society. The students of the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Business Law acquire basic legal knowledge as well as focused foundational knowledge about business law and economics. The programme prepares the students academically for the practice of Law in business and related sectors.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Bachelor des Wirtschaftsrechts, LL.B. (Wirtschaftsrecht)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- understand the legal system
- acquire legal competencies
- develop entrepreneurial thinking
- learn to evaluate the economy
- learn to solve cases
Career Service of the University of Innsbruck (in German)
- work in tax consulting
- work in auditing
- work in business consulting
- employment in banks, insurance companies, law and human resource departments, etc.
Graduates tracking: provides information on the occupational fields students enter after graduation