The Law frames and the economy stimulates our society. The students of the Master’s Degree Programme in Business Law acquire in-depth legal knowledge as well as specific knowledge about business law and economics. The programme provides students with in-depth academic preparation for the practice of law in business and related sectors.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Master des Wirtschaftsrechts, LL.M. (Wirtschaftsrecht)
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- acquire in-depth knowledge about the legal system
- acquire comprehensive legal skills
- increase entrepreneurial knowledge and economic assessment skills
- solve cases
- prepare for working in a typical legal profession
My career opportunities
- work as notary public
- work as lawyer/attorney in the private and public sector
- become a judge
- become a prosecutor
- work in special interest groups (chambers, professional associations)
- work in supranational and international organisations (European Union, UN, WTO)
- work in the social and cultural sectors