50-040 Feedback and evaluation of portfolio tasks
When learners have worked on a portfolio task and published at least parts of it, the portfolios or the parts can be commented on and also evaluated by other people. This HelpCard tells you how to do this.
Comment on portfolio
- Click on your profile picture in the top right-hand corner and then on Portfolio 2.0.
- Click on Go to shared items and in the tab Entries / To do select the entry you want to comment on. You will now see how the learner has worked on the portfolio task.
- Scroll down, add the comment text under Add your comment: and then click Save.
- If you are not yet satisfied with the result, you can have the portfolio task revised. To do so, click on the button Revision (under the title and description of the task). The status In Revision is now displayed to the user.
- If you want to rate a portfolio, it must first be approved by users. Users can do this by clicking the Approve button on the right-hand side of the open folder/portfolio. (More information in HelpCard 50-021)
- Click on Go to shared items and switch to the Binders tab. Select the portfolio you want to rate.
- Now click on the Rating tab and rate the individual areas. Then click on Close Area and then on Save.
- The status Pass or Fail and/or the score will be displayed to the users.
- Depending on the settings in the course element Portfolio Task in the course, points will be awarded and/or Passes will be issued.
- When you close a section, users will no longer be able to edit that section.
If you have embedded a portfolio task in a course, assessment is also possible via the assessment tool.
Problems or questions?
Phone: +43 512 507-23555
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: it may happen that the English HelpCards are not up to date. Should you find discrepancies with the functions in OpenOlat, please refer to the German version of the HelpCard.
OpenOlat HelpCards by Universität Innsbruck: Digitale Medien und Lerntechnologien and Hochschule Furtwangen: Learning Services is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0