Law – Integrated Programme
The students of the Integrated Diploma Programme in Law (Italian Law) acquire thorough knowledge about Italian law both in Italian and in German. This is a Joint study programme with the Universities of Padua and Trento and is funded by the Autonomous Province of Bolzano-South Tyrol.
Partner universities: University of Padua and University of Trento; supported by the Autonomous Province of Bolzano-Alto Adige
Please note: The languages of instruction for this programme are German and Italian.
Magistra/Magister der Rechtswissenschaften (Mag. iur)
10 semesters/300 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The degree is recognised in Italy as Laurea magistrale in giurisprudenza.
The right degree for me?
- bilingual education in Italian law
- focus on practical education
- study European, international and comparative law aspects
- focus on South Tyrol’s autonomy
- choose topics of specialisation, e.g. digitalisation law
My career opportunities
- classic professions in law in Italy (lawyer/attorney, judge, prosecutor, notary public)
- career in public service and business and economy
- work in national, European and international organisations
- work in the social and cultural sectors