Italian Law/Dottorato di ricerca in materie giuridiche
The PhD Programme in Italian Law/Dottorato di ricerca in materie giuridiche is a double degree programme with the University of Padua. The students learn to undertake independent, methodological research culminating in writing a dissertation.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Dottore di ricerca (dott. ric.)
6 semesters/180 ECTS-Credits
Mode of Study
Relevant diploma or master's degree or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- produce research results independently
- learn in-depth theoretical critical thinking
- acquire qualification for comparative legal work
- acquire communication and intercultural competencies in the field of law
- study at the partner university in Padua
My career opportunities
- work at universities and in other research and educational institutions
- work in the diplomatic service
- work in European and international organisations and institutions
- work in national or international businesses
- work in key government and political positions