The Gastroenterology Laboratory offers a PhD Position at the Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Metabolism (Head: Prof. Herbert Tilg). The position is funded by the European Research Council (ERC), contracted for 3 years and will be supervised by Prof. Timon Adolph. Research focuses on metabolic causes of experimental gut inflammation, which serves as a model that is translated to human pathophysiology of inflammatory bowel diseases.
Your profile provides:
- Education on molecular tools that allow the study of inflammatory diseases (Formally: Master or equivalent Diploma)
- Laboratory experience according to academic age
- High Motivation for Science
We offer you:
- Productive basic and translational research group with international visibility
- Highly motivated team and a supportive environment
- Connectivity to many facilities and experts across fields
- Academic education in a PhD programme
- Contract (ERC fares) for up to 4 years
The position is available from December 1st 2023 with a flexible enrollment.
We kindly request a cover letter laying out your motivation and a CV submitted anytime to email@example.com.
Assoz. Prof. Dr. med. univ. Timon Adolph, PhD
Gastroenterology Laboratory, Anichstraße 35, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria