As a menber you can...
- participate in workshops, courses and guest lectures
- discuss your work with peers and faculty
- apply for a dissertation fellowship from the University of Innsbruck's Young Researchers Program
- access funding for research trips & writing weeks
- profit from the international networks of the faculty
- join the DC regulars` table
Prospective and current PhD students interested in our Doctoral College Politics, Power and Language are cordially invited to apply by sending your application to email@example.com. Applications are accepted year-round and reviewed on a bi-annual basis.
Your application should include
- letter of intent (1p)
- short dissertation proposal (2-5pp)
Research Area EPoS Economy, Politics & Society
Coordinator: Eva Zipperle-Mirwald
Room o.1.3 | Universitätsstraße 15 | A-6020 Innsbruck
Phone: +43 512 507-39870