Univ.-Prof. Dr. Eva Bänninger-Huber
|1979||Graduation (Lic. Phil. I) in clinical psychology, psychopathology and in general psychology, University of Zurich, Switzerland.|
|1985||Ph.D., University of Zurich. Thesis: „The Facial Action Coding System (FACS) as an instrument for measuring psychotherapeutic change“.|
|1995||Habilitation (venia legendi for psychology), University of Zurich. Thesis: „The investigation of affective processes in psychotherapeutic interaction“.|
|1978 - 1985||Research assistant at the Psychological Institute, Department of Clinical Psychology, University of Zurich; staff member of the Counseling Center at the Psychological Institute, University of Zurich, Switzerland.|
|1986 - 1997||Leader of several research projects at the University of Zurich in the fields of clinical emotion and interaction research and psychotherapy research, granted by the Swiss National Science Foundation.|
|since 1978||Regular teaching activities in clinical psychology, methodology, social psychology, emotion psychology, psychotherapy, psychotherapy research.|
|1998 - 2000||Guest Professor for Interpersonal Communication and Psychothera- py, University of Innsbruck, Austria.|
|since 2000||Full Professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Innsbruck|
|2001 - 2003||Head of the Institute of Psychology, University of Innsbruck|
|2003 - 2006||Vice Rector for teaching and students, University of Innsbruck|
Psychotherapeutic Education and Activities
- Basic training in cognitive-behavioral therapy; completed training in client-centered psychotherapy; completed training in Psychoanalysis; numerous supervisions.
- 1994 Psychotherapist acknowledged by the Swiss Federation of Psychologists (FSP).
- 2001 registered as psychotherapist in Austria.
- 1977 - 1993 and 1996 - 1998 Psychotherapist in private practice
- Teachings and courses for vocational advanced training within the range “Interaction and Communication” were given for different institutions, e.g. in Zurich, Basel and Innsbruck
- Organization of international conferences.189 Invited lectures and presentations were held until July 2009
- Regular reviewer activity (e.g. Psychotherapy Research, Emotion)
- Speaker of the research center “Emotion, Cognition, Interaction” (EMKONT)
- Member of the Facial Action Coding System (FACS) User Group (since 1981)
- Member of the Society of Psychotherapy Research (SPR) (since 1987),
- 2000 – 2005 President of the European Continental Chapter
- Member of the International Society for Research on Emotions (ISRE) (since 1994)
- Member of the Swiss Society of Psychology (SGP)
- Member of the Austrian Society of Psychology (ÖGP), President 2004 – 2008.