- Implementing HuPf algorithm for the inverse kinematics of general 6R/P manipulators (with S. M. Manongsong). Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing 2019, Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences, pp.78-90, Springer 2019.
- Factorization of Integer Valued Polynomials. Python code, cypari, 2018.
- Generalizing some Results in Field Theory for Rings. RISC Technical Report, 01.2017.
- The Number of Realization of a Laman Graph (with M. Gallet, C. Koutschan, G. Grasseger, N. Lubbes and J. Schicho). SIAM Journal on Applied Algebra and Geometry (SIAGA) 2017, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 94-125.
- Odd Collatz Sequence and Binary Representations. RISC Technical Report, 09.2015.
- Real Closed Rings and Real Closed * Rings. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Vol. 218, No. 1, pp. 101-111, 2014.
- Real Closed * Rings. Doctoral Thesis, 10.2010.
- Generalized Artin Schreier Theorem I. 28.10.2012.
- Real Sheaf Structures. In preparation.
- Real closed * partially ordered Rings. arXiv and RAAG, preprint 01.06.2009.
- Uniqueness of real closure * of regular rings. arXiv, preprint 01.2008.
- Uniqueness of real closure * of Baer regular rings. ArXiv, preprint 08.2007, accessed 12.12.2007.
- Real Closed Rings and real Closed * Rings. ArXiv, preprint 06.2007, accessed 12.12.2007.
- Weil Pairings of Elliptic Curves. Master's Thesis, Mathematics Institute, Ludwig Maximilians Universität, Munich, Germany, 2004.
- RRT-Binpicking for Industrial Application. IEEE International Symposium on Assembly and Maufacturing (ISAM) 2013, Xi'an, China, accessed 05.2013.
- RRT Planner for the Binpicking Problem. International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control (RoMoCo) 2013, Wasowo Palace, Poland, accessed 05.2013.
- The Determination of Optimum CeO2 Loading on Al2O3 for CO Oxidation and the Reactivity of C3H6 to the Optimum Loading. De La Salle Univerity, Manila Philippines, 1998.
- A few 1.e4 e6, 1.e4 d6 unorthodox variations including the Czech-Benoni. In preparation.
- How to play like Alekhine. In preparation.
- Hair Simulation in Makehuman alpha releases (Link)