University Continuing Education Programme
Propedeutic Studies in Psychotherapy
This continuing education programme aims at introducing to the theoretical and practical fundamentals and basic concepts of Psychotherapy, at enabling first experiences in the fields of psychosocial care, at promoting self-reflection and coming to terms with own experiences and at helping students to find out about their personal suitability.
Final Examination Certificate from the University of Innsbruck
4 semesters/120 ECTS-Credits Part-time
UC 992 818
(subject to changes)
The right programme for me?
- Knowledge of psychotherapeutic schools, theories and methods
- Knowledge from other disciplines such as communication and interaction research, medicine, psychology,
education and philosophy
- Graduates are entitled to complete the continuing education programme in one of the training institutions approved
by the Ministry of Health
- Graduates are able to use their basic psychotherapeutic skills in other professions
- who want to pursue a training in Psychotherapy
- who want to further their knowledge about the fundamentals of Psychotherapy
- who want to gain scientifically sound basic knowledge for working in the field of psychosocial support and care.
- to be admitted to the continuing education programme the requirements specified in §10 para. 1 of the Psychotherapy Act must be met
- Participation in a continuing education course requires admission as non-degree student.
assoz. Prof. Dr. Pia Andreatta
Dr. Gianluca Crepaldi
assoz. Prof. Mag. Dr. Arthur Drexler
Mag. Sabine Feuerstein, MSs
Dr. Verena Günther
Hon.-Prof. Dr. Michael Kierein
Dr. Christian Koppelstätter
Dr. Kornelia Krepp
Priv.doz. Dr. Martin Kumnig
Dr. Martin Moritz
Dr. Felicitas Lobendanz
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Josef Marksteiner
Dr. Harald Meller
assoz. Prof. Mag. Dr. Hermann Mitterhofer
Mag. Robert Daniel Patterer
Dr. Paul Plener
Mag. Dr. Thomas Pletschko
Dr. Thomas Post
Dr. Barbara Preitler
Mag. Doris Psenner
Mag. Dr. Gisela Pusswald
Dr. Friederike Rothe
Mag. Kristin Scharfetter, MSc
Wolfgang Schüers, MSc
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Barbara Sperner-Unterweger
Dr. Maria Stippler-Korp
Schedule and Dates are found on the website of the programme.
University of Innsbruck
Participation in the university continuing education courses requires the admission as a non-degree student.