Supported by Abacus Medicine and the Innovation Foundation, Copenhagen Business Schol (CBS) is hosting this spring the #covidWISE Ideation Awards. You can submit your idea using our easy and effective ideation tool. We offer in-depth feedback on your idea from our #covidWISE mentors and if our jury of social entrepreneurs likes your submission you can even win 3,000 dollars to develop your idea further.
You can pre-register for the competition via this link: www.covid-wise.org.
Here is what else you need to do:
1) Create a Babele user account: www.babele.co/cbs.
2) Start a new project and make sure to ask yourself: Do you clearly state who your beneficiaries are? Is the social problem clearly linked to the Covid crisis? Do you have a convincing solution?
3) If you need feedback and support you can apply for #covidWISE mentorship.
Award nominees and final winners will be announced at the Copenhagen Impact Investing Days on the 10th June 2021 at 14:30 (CET).
Virtual Conference via personal MS Teams invitation to registered participants.
- Introduction to the #covidWISE Ideation Awards sponsored by Abacus Medicine
- Presentation of Ideation Awards Nominees and Winners
- KEYNOTE: Donor Advised Funds and the Challenges of the COVID Crisis
- Jed Emerson, Independent Strategic Advisor to Impact Investors New York, USA