Aurora Biannuals are gathering places for students, researchers, staff, academic administrators and stakeholders who are deeply committed to social impact, and each one of them has a history of engagement with their own communities.
Throughout this two-day online event, we will explore topics surrounding the theme of “The Possibilities of International Education”, highlighted by our keynote session on Wednesday, given by Dr. Anne D’Angelo, Assistant Dean of Global Initiatives at the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota.
Please join us for as many sessions as your schedule allows! Some highlights include:
- Exploring the use of AI/ChatGPT in Higher Education
- A Collaborative Online international Learning (COIL) panel discussion
- Aurora Student Competences (BEVI, LOUIS, and SEISMIC)
- A student session surrounding the topic of mental health and wellbeing
- How our future education and research will adapt and develop further within the changing international climate
- Impactful international projects at the University of East Anglia
- Looking back and looking forward: Aurora Alliance Achievements
Join the virtual Biannual on Wednesday & Thursday, 10 & 11 May 2023 via Zoom.
Hereyou can find the programme of the event. Please confirm your attendance by registering.