University Continuing Education Programme
Tax and Accounting law
Economic life has become so specialized that persons working in business professions in general and in the field of chartered public accountancy and tax consultancy, in particular tax law, accounting and finances, require additional economic and legal qualifications. The continuing education programme aims at a practiceorientated legal and business education on an academic level for all, who want to qualify for a career in tax consultancy, tax law consultancy or auditing.
Registration is currently not yet open. Please register for Mailing.
Master of Laws
(Tax and Accounting Law – LL.M.)
4 semester / 75 ECTS-Credits
UC 992 577
The right programme for me?
- have a specialist knowledge in the fields of tax law, accounting and finances,
- can find innovative solutions in everyday work life,
- are enabled to handle problems relating to tax law and business management in a scientifically founded and practice-orientated way,
- are enabled to make a contribution towards innovative development in professionsof tax-related business consulting.
- Tax consultants
- Commercial lawyers
- Financial auditors
- Candidates for the listed professions
- Business consultants in the field of tax law
- Persons working in tax-based professions and authorities
Admission to the continuing education programme requires
- a relevant diploma, master’s or bachelor’s degree
- a relevant degree acquired at a recognized post-secondary educational institution home or abroad
- A Diploma, Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Management and Economics acquired in Austria is in any case
- a relevant study programme
The list of instructors can be found here.
Schedules and Dates are found on the website of the programme.
University of Innsbruck
- Tax Law
- Financial Accountancy and Profit Assessment
- Accounting and Annual Audit
- Company Law
- Payroll Tax Law, Labour Law and Social Insurance Law
- Contract Design, Organisational Form and Corporate Valuation
- Reorganisational Tax Law and International Tax Law
- Corporation of Public Law, Foundation (Tax) Law and (Tax) Law of Associations
- Management Accounting
- Balance Sheet Analysis, Crisis Management and Financial Recovery Management
- Financial Criminal Law and Law of Data Protection, Liability and Revenue Assurance
Participation in the university continuing education courses requires the admission as a non-degree student.
In cooperation with: