University Continuing Education Programme
Academically certified law firm assistant
In accordance with the objective of §1 Universities Act, the continuing education programme “Academically Certified Notary Assistant” makes a contribution “to solving people’s problems and to the prosperous development of the society”. The increasingly complex tasks that are assigned to the notary office staff require appropriate training in the scope of a continuing education programme. Thanks to this continuing education programme, people in question receive an adequate training to cope with the tasks that arise in a law firm.
Registration is currently not yet open. Please register for Mailing.
Academic Certified Notary Assistant
4 semester / 73,5 ECTS-Credits
UC 992 784
IBK: March 2024
Vienna: October 2024
(subject to changes)
Der richtige Lehrgang für mich?
The continuing education programme enables graduates to provide well-founded support and assistance in the processing of legal issues and the resulting cases in a notary’s office. As a result, the graduates are able to make a contribution to the efficient fulfilment of tasks in notarial offices.
- with general university entrance qualification or
- who can resort to a professional experience of at least three years. In any case, work at a notary’s office counts as relevant work experience.
- general university entrance qualification.
Participation in the university continuing education courses requires the admission as a non-degree student
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Walter Obwexer
Dean of Studies of Faculty of Law
Department of European Law and Public International Law
The list of instructors can be found here.
Schedule and dates are found on the website of the programme.
University of Innsbruck
- Introduction to Law
- Notary Code, Digitisation and Data Protection
- Introduction to Inheritance Law and Probate Proceedings
- Drafting of Documents in Civil Law
- Land Register and Commercial Register
- Taxes, Fees and FinanzOnline
- Introduction to Administrative Law
- Introduction to Corporate Law
- Introduction to Selected Areas of Criminal Law
- Office Organisation and Management
Registration is currently not yet open.
Please register for mailing.
Participation in the university continuing education courses requires
the admission as a non-degree student.
In cooperation with: