Continuing Education Master’s Programme in Interdisciplinary
Real Estate Law
On a scientifically sound basis, the Continuing Education Master’s Programme in Interdisciplinary Real Estate Law provides the necessary legal, technical and economic knowledge required to optimally deal with practical application issues with which persons working in the real estate industry and legal advisory professions (legal professions, notary’s office) are currently confronted.
Master of Laws (LL.M.)
4 semesters / 120 ECTS-Credits
UC 999 050
6th October 2023
Language of instruction
The right master’s programme for me?
- have highly specialised knowledge in real estate law,
- can offer competent, scientifically sound and at the same time practice-oriented solutions to complex real estate law issues,
- are able to contribute to innovative further development in professional fields in real estate law and management (legal professions, notary’s office, tax consultancy).
Persons in professional fields related to real estate law, such as
- notary’s offices,
- tax consultancy,
- real estate management,
- real estate financing.
Persons may be admitted to the continuing education master’s programme who
- have passed a bachelor’s, master’s or diploma programme in law, business law, business management, architecture or real estate management
- and have at least two years of relevant professional experience.
Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Andreas Vonkilch
Institute for Private Law at the University of Innsbruck
An overview of the teaching staff can be found here.
Schedule and dates can be found on the website of the continuing education master’s programme.
University of Innsbruck
- Fundamentals of Law and Business Studies
- The Plot of Land
- The Building – Part 1
- The Building – Part 2
- Residential Property
- Rent & Lease
- Real Estate Transaction
- Law Enforcement and Property-Related Specifics
- Real Estate Trust
- Real Estate Law and Management in Practice
- Preparation of the Master’s Thesis
In cooperation with: