University Continuing Education Programme
Executive Master of Business Administration
The MBA Programme is focused on the development and change processes of companies. The reflection of leadership skills as well as the design of development processes play a key role. In addition, complex corporate situations are discussed with living cases and possible strategies of action are interdisciplinary analysed.
Registration is currently not yet open. Please register for Mailing.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
4 semesters/90 ECTS-Credits
UC 992 597
The right course for me?
Graduates are able to
- process research-related and application-oriented issues in companies and other institutions,
- develop alternative solutions,
- make responsible and well-founded decisions as well as to assess their consequences by means of theory-based approaches
- managers of executive management levels,
- future executives and
- junior executives
- self-employed persons who work in similar sophisticated fields.
- thematically relevant diplomaor bachelor programme,
- other equivalent studies completed at an acknowledged Austrian or non-Austrian post-secondary educational institution
- three years’ relevant work experience of the participants is required
ao. Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Martin Piber
Department of Organisation and Learning
Summer semester 2023:
- ao. Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Martin Piber
- MMag. Rainer Längle
Further information will follow.
Schedules and dates are found on the website of Schloss Hofen.
Hofer Straße 26
Admission to the University Continuing Education Course is granted for persons with a thematically relevant diploma or bachelor programme or other equivalent studies completed at an acknowledged Austrian or non-Austrian post-secondary educational institution. In addition, three years’ relevant work experience of the participants is required.
In justified cases, only persons, who do not meet the requirements mentioned in No 1, can also be admitted if they have the appropriate competences due to their professional activities, experiences and performances; in particular, persons having passed a secondary academic school or a technical or vocational college (AHS or BHS) and at least ten years of relevant professional experience, which also includes leadership.
Compulsory Modules (with a total of 25,5 ECTS-Credits)
- Management and Strategy
- Leadership, Organization and Controlling
- Conceptional Thinking
- Development and Change of Corporations
- Understanding Complex Strategic Options and Decisions
- Research Perspectives and Methods
- Support and Coaching of the Master's Thesis
- Final Master's Thesis Defense
Elective Modules (with a total of 40,5 ECTS-Credits)
- Value-driven Corporate Management
- Data Analysis, Management Information and IT-Support for Corporate Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Management of Corporate Capabilities
- Strategic Controlling and Corporate Development
- Controlling Case Studies: Strategic Decisions and Crisis Management
- Controlling in Small and Medium-Sized Companies
- Group Controlling and Equity Interest Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Management of Touchpoints : Product and Service Management
- Management of Touchpoints: Integrated Market Communication
- Management of Touchpoints: Sales and Distribution
- Trademark Monitoring
- Introduction Human Resource and Organisational Development
- Communication and Leadership
- Human Resource Development - Advanced Course
- Organisational Development - Advanced Course
- Strategic Development and Organizational Learning
- System Constellations
- Organisation Laboratory
Information on individual courses of the university education courses can be found in the course catalogue.
Participation in the university continuing education courses
requires the admission as a non-degree student.
In cooperation with: