Mission Statement 2018
Developed in 2011, the work unit's mission statement was updated and re-sharpened collaboratively by work unit members during a team retreat in July 2018.
Researching and shaping mobility of the future!!
- We are a research and competence center for mobility behavior and for the planning, construction, operation and management of transport systems for all modes of transport on the road, rail and cable car route
- We start from people's mobility needs as well as the spatial and environmental framework conditions and take into account limited resources.
- The Alpine region and its special challenges shape our work.
- We link science and practice - internationally and interdisciplinary.
- As teachers, we offer a comprehensive university education in transportation with basic, advanced and system interrelationships.
- Our graduates shape the future of mobility.
Valules as a Team
- We work with commitment and a positive attitude.
- Collegiality characterizes our cooperation.
- WWe communicate internally and externally in an open and appreciative manner.
- We ensure transparency through regular exchange of information.