COV&R-Bulletin No. 9 (Oct. 1995)
A Note from the Editor
In this issue of the bul0etin, you will find reports from our annual meeting in Chicago. We invite you to contact the authors mentioned in the reports for a copy of their papers for further discussion. The executive secretary of COV&R or the editorial office of the bul0etin will provide you with addresses.
Let me raise also some administrative matters:
(1) Please note that the fax number of the editorial office in Innsbruck was changed.
(2) We ask you to send us your contributions to the bul0etin on a floppy disk or by e-mail. It greatly simplifies the publication of the bul0etin.
(3) If you would like to write a book review for the bul0etin please contact the editorial office or James G. Williams, the executive secretary. The length of a review should be between 600 and 1000 words. Longer reviews (at most 2000 words) will only be published in special circumstances.
(4) The length of an abstract should be between 100 and 300 words.
(5) Please find out if you have paid your annual dues. You will find the date of your last payment at the top of your mailing label. The regular membership fee is $40.00. Matriculated students may enroll for $20. It is also possible to subscribe to the bul0etin without membership for $15. The bul0etin appears biannually. The terms of payment you will find on the front-page.