Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics
Cavity Quantum E-Dyn.
Prof. Helmut Ritsch's Theory Group | Universität Innsbruck
Please find an overview about highlighted publications, visitors and other news about our group below.
- Take a listen to our music project we did for Christmas 2016.
- Claudiu Genes will leave us by Jan 2017 to lead his own group at MPI Erlangen.
- Francesco Piazza will leave us in Mar 2017 to lead his own group at MPI Dresden.
- Arthur Jungkind starts his PhD studies in our group in Nov 2016.
- Laurin Ostermann has concluded his PhD studies in Oct 2016.
- Farokh Mivehvar takes on a PostDoc position in our group.
- Publication in PRX: Spontaneous Crystallization of Light and Ultracold Atoms One of our research articles has been featured by PRL on their cover: Self-Ordered Limit Cycles, Chaos, and Phase Slippage with a Superfluid inside an Optical Resonator
Visitors & Guests
- Robert Battles (Durham University): Aug 2016
- Clement Meignan (ENS Paris): May 2016 - Jul 2016
- Christiane Ebongue: May 2016 - Jul 2016
- Karol Gietka (University of Warsaw): Apr 2016 - Jul 2016