COV&R-Bulletin No. 6 (March 1994)
A Note from the Editor
In this issue of the Bulletin, you will find abstracts of the papers given at our meeting in Washington. We invite you to contact the authors for a copy of their papers for further discussion. The executive secretary of COV&R or the editorial office of the Bulletin will provide you with addresses. Let me raise also some administrative matters:
(1) We ask you to send us your contributions to the Bulletin on a floppy disk or by e-mail. It greatly simplifies the publication of the Bulletin.
(2) If you would like to write a book review for the Bulletin please contact the editorial office or James G. Williams, the executive secretary. The length of a review should be between 600 and 1000 words. Longer reviews (at most 2000 words) will only be published in special circumstances.
(3) The lenght of an abstract should be between 100 and 300 words.
(4) Some of our phone numbers in Innsbruck will be changed by the end of March. I have put the new phone numbers in square brackets.
(5) Membership renewals for 1994 are due. The regular membership fee is $30.00. Matriculated students may enroll for $15. It is also possible to subscribe to the Bulletin without membership for $15. The Bulletin appears biannually. Please send dues to our address in Sonoma, Ca. or to our European address. Europeans should make out a eurocheque in Austrian Schillings (ATS 350.00 or 175.00), not in Dollars!