How to get there
- By train: There are frequent trains to Seefeld leaving from Innsbruck main station
(Hauptbahnhof). The journey takes approximately half an hour and the price is 5.80€. For
details on the timetable, check the Austrian railway webpage.
To go from the airport to the main station take bus "F", which has a stop right outside the main
- By taxi: A taxi from Innsbruck (e.g. airport or train station) to Seefeld should cost
around 45€. There are taxi stops but they can also be arranged by phone +43 512 5311.
- By train: The regional train RB 5421 from Munich main station (Hauptbahnhof) to
Innsbruck main station has a stop in Seefeld. The journey takes a bit more than 2 hours; tickets
cost 33.20€. This line usually departs from Munich every two hours starting from 8:32 to 18:32.
For further details, check the Austrian railway webpage.
To get to Munich main station from Munich airport, take the S1 or S8 train (S-Bahn), both of which
run frequently (approximately every 20min).
- By shuttle: Four Seasons Travel
can pick you up at the airport in Munich and transfer you directly to any place in Tyrol (e.g. your
hotel in Seefeld). The price is 49€ for a one-way transfer and 82€ for a roundtrip.
- By Bus: MeinFernBus is an affordable bus shuttle service from Munich airport to several
destinations including Seefeld. The trip takes slightly less than two hours and busses run
approximately every 2 hrs from munich airport. For more information, times, and prices please visit
The bus shuttle will drop you off at Rosshutte, which is a 15 minute walk from Hotel Schonruh.
Seefeld is a small town which can easily be explored on foot. Hotel Schönruh is at a few minutes
walking distance from the train station (map).