International Economic and Business Studies
The Diploma Programme in International Economic and Business Studies caters to students that are not only interested in business administration and economics but also in other cultures and foreign languages.
The students spend one year at a renowned international partner university, where they practice and refine their foreign language knowledge.
Please note: the language of instruction for this programme is German.
Magistra/Magister der Sozial- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften (Mag.rer.soc.oec.)
8 semesters/240 ECTS-AP
Mode of Study
Secondary school completion certificate or equivalent, language certificates
Information on the curriculum
The right degree for me?
- recognize economic connections
- acquire skills to work in an international environment
- foster the appreciation of other cultures
- learn and strengthen the knowledge of foreign languages
- discover flexibility
- Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Finance
- Business Education
- Gender, Culture and Social Change
- Information Systems
- Marketing and Branding
- Organization Studies
- Sustainable Regional- and Destination Development
- Strategic Management and Innovation
My career opportunities
- work at public or private companies nationally and internationally
- work at national or international research institutions and supranational institutions
- positions in marketing
- opportunities in controlling
- positions at banks and in finances
- work in human resources offices
- business management and many other job profiles