30-041 Multiple single pages
The course element Multiple single pages facilitates the addition and the management of multiple single pages in a course. With this course element, files can easily be made visible in the course structure. Either you upload multiple files into the Internal storage beforehand or choose files that already exist there.
- Open your course via Authoring.
- Click onto Administration and then onto Internal storage. Here you will find an overview of all files that are already in your Internal storage. The upload and management of the files works the same way that it does in the course element Folder (see HelpCard 30-032).
- Click onto Administration and then onto Course editor. The Course editor opens up.
- Choose Insert course elements in the upper left-hand corner and under Knowledge Transfer the course element Multiple single pages. You will see an overview over all the files that can be found in the Internal storage.
- Choose the desired pages and click onto Add as child of current course element. The course element has been added to the course structure and can (if necessary) be moved to a different place via Drag&Drop.
- Fill in the title shown in the course structure under Title in the tab Title and description and, if desired, fill in the Description. Click onto Insert additional information to add Objectives, instructions or instructions for the coach. In Addition to this, you can Set a link for this course element by clicking onto the blue text and copying the predefined link. Save your changes.
- In the tabs Visibility and Access or Learning path you can, if desired, regulate the visibility and the access to the course elements:
- If your course is a Conventional course, you will find more detailed information in HelpCard 10-030.
- If your course is a Learning path course, you will find more detailed information in HelpCard 10-031.
- In the tab Layout you can change the layout of course elements. You can add background images to course elements or change the font colour. How to do this you will find in HelpCard 10-033.
- Should you like to change the page, click onto the tab Page content and onto Replace page in order to create a new HTML file.
- Click onto the red X in the upper right-hand corner to close the course editor. To publish these changes, choose the option Yes, automatically (for further information about the publishing of course contents see HelpCard 10-020). The course view has been adjusted to include any changes made.
- To edit the page you need to click onto the created page in the course view and choose the pencil symbol in the upper right-hand corner. An editor opens up where you can edit the page independent from the course editor and Save your changes.
Problems or questions?
Phone: +43 512 507-23555
Mail to email@example.com
The University of Innsbruck values gender-sensitive formulations. In OpenOlat, the generic masculine is currently still used. References to OpenOlat specific terms are therefore adopted directly for the sake of clarity.
Please note: it may happen that the English HelpCards are not up to date. Should you find discrepancies with the functions in OpenOlat, please refer to the German version of the HelpCard.
OpenOlat HelpCards by Universität Innsbruck: Digitale Medien und Lerntechnologien and Hochschule Furtwangen: Learning Services is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0